Note: This page has moved to https://eblocker.org/en/docs/technical-specifications-and-safety-notes
Deutsch | English
Technical specifications and safety notes
(not valid for software licenses)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 LAN RJ45
- 1 x Power supply 5V (≥ 2A)
- 1 x Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 x USB 2.0 (for extensions)
- 1 x HDMI (not in use)
- Power consumption: <10W
- Dimensions: 9x9x9cm
- Weight: ca. 153g
Please mind the following safety notes before using your eBlocker.
- Your eBlocker does not have a power switch. A disconnection from the power supply should be possible at any time. To do this, shut down the eBlocker in the Settings > menu SYSTEM > tab REBOOT by clicking on the button "Shutdown".
- In case of wall mounting your eBlocker, please ensure that no wires or piping can be damaged behind the mounting surface.
- Please protect your eBlocker from moisture, dust, liquids and vapors.
- Please do not block the air vents of your eBlocker.
- Never disconnect the power supply or network connection during an update. This can damage the eBlocker irreparably.